Thursday, May 27, 2010

{blown away}


No cuts. No color. Just blowouts - wash included. And not just any blowout, an entire menu of 'em so that you can choose the just-right one for you (messy, beachy mai tai is my pick)! The entire concept of drybar has left me giddy, I mean, it's genius, right? It's also no surprise that the fine folks who started it have a bit of star-studded experience behind their belts. I can only cross my fingers, click my heels together a few times and hope that a drybar opens near me. They also rent it out for parties, which may just be reason enough to fly to LA for a girls weekend...
via the lovely cupcakes & cashmere

4 comments:

Melissa Jade said...

OMG i posted this on FB a few weeks ago! I'm trying to get some L.A. friends to report back. It's my first stop when we go back to L.A. It sound's fab!

Dressing On The Side said...

with my wavy thick hair...it would be perfect!

Gracey said...

This is a really cool idea! I wish I could fly up to L.A. for the weekend haha. I would definitely visit.

drybar said...

Thanks SO much for the stellar review! Drybar loves you! xx Alli