Monday, January 21, 2008

the perfect outfit {via EmilyStyle}


After talking to some friends, it seems that we all have a "weekend outfit" or a "go-to" outfit of sorts, the one we all feel most comfy in and feel stylish at the same time. Well, I'd say MissEm, of EmilyStyle hit it right on the head with her version of the perfect outfit.

Jeans - a great, relaxed boot cut will do just fine

top/tank - you can never have enough soft tanks & tee's

jacket - I heart this a million times over.

flats - loving cute metallic flats with jeans

bag - oversized & roomy = good thing

jewelry - basic and looks great with the metallic shoes!

Thank you, Emily for letting me share, a

3 comments:

Calie Durant said...

Emily is very gifted at styling and I love this outfit too. Emily is one of my favorite friends to go shopping with.

MrsEm said...

I'm glad you liked it!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

the green twill blazer is sooo perfect...! i want this one.
outfit looks perfect together...very much my style.

Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards'
www.madebygirl.com